Dera Dune is easily accessed from Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, & Bikaner both by road and Flight.
How To Reach
- By Road:
- Jodhpur- The drive from Jodhpur to Jamba is approximately 2.5hours/150kms.
- Jaisalmer- The drive from Jaisalmer to Jamba is approximately 2.5hours/180kms.
- Bikaner- The drive from Jaisalmer to Jamba is approximately 2hours/130kms
Skilled drivers in airconditioned sedans or luxury minivans will transfer guests from the airport. Please note all road transfers can be booked on request with The Clement Retreats.
Safety And Security
At the Retreats
- Pathways are lit to guide guests to their rooms along with a security escort
- Intercoms are used for emergencies
- Paramedic station is available in the near by town Phalodi
- Doctor is available on call
Dera Dune At A Glance
- Weather: Winters are from November to March, Summers are from April to June. Monsoon is from July to October
- Temperature: Summers are hot with a maximum temperature of 50˚C to minimum of 36˚C. Winters are pleasant with temperature ranging between 10˚C- 15˚.
- Best time to travel: October to March when the Sun is merciful. April to September is warmer, however it is the best time to experience “Sand Storms”.
- Currency: INR is accepted