Dera Village is easily accessed from Jaipur, New Delhi & Agra both by road and Flight.
- By Road
- Jaipur- The drive from Jaipur to Ghuumna is approximately 2hours/112kms.
- Agra- The drive from Agra to Ghuumna is approximately 2.5hours/150kms.
- New Delhi- The drive from New Delhi to Ghuumna is approximately 4hours/240kms
Skilled drivers in airconditioned sedans or luxury minivans will transfer guests from the airport. Please note all road transfers can be booked on request with The Clement Retreats.
Safety & Security
At the Retreat
- Pathways are lit to guide guests to their rooms along with a security escort
- Paramedic station is available in the nearby town Sikrai(comes only till the damn)
- Doctor is available on call(stays 9kms away)
Please contact your travel agent or tour operator for more details
Dera Village At A Glance
Weather: Winters are from November to March, Summers are from April to June. Monsoon is from July to October
- Temperature: Summers are hot with a maximum temperature of 45˚C to minimum of 36˚C. Winters are pleasant with an averagetemperature of 14˚C.
- Best time to travel: November to March when the Sun is merciful. April – June is warmer. July to October is- _to be wriiten.
- Currency: INR is accepted.